Thursday, September 30, 2010

Got my Passports in the mail (15SEP10)

I spent almost four hours today helping SFC Turner "clean" and organize the medications at the local national's clinic. We had some laughs and made the place look pretty good compared to what it looked like before we started.

Another mail day! We got packages from the Greenville Methodist Church and Vineyard Publishing. I was excited to hand out the Passport books at Bible Study, and we had a good discussion about prayer, intimacy with God, and vines and branches.

Also got to talk with Sheri, Ellie and Asher on Skype. Eleanor heard my voice and ran across the house yelling "daddy!" Asher told me "Corban is at school."

2 comments:

JohnBenjamin said...

Nice post,

The unfortunate thing is that those of us that do not use the passport that often, may not realize that it is expiring soon or is already expired.

Thanks
get passports

Unknown said...

mark, you are invited to follow my blog