Friday, September 17, 2010

Missed My Family Today (09 SEP 10)

I got to talk with everyone on Skype before they went to school (even little Ellie started preschool today!). When they hung up, I stayed on and watched them getting ready for a few minutes.

I got an email back from the USO today. My request for USO2GO resources was approved! I just need to send them back a form saying that I will be responsible for the equipment and sending in the monthly sign up sheets they require. They are sending a Wii, X-Box 360, and PS3 with controllers and games, portable DVD players and 100 DVDs, a guitar with strings and music books, a keyboard with music books, and a bunch snacks amd toiletries. I think it will be a fun day when that shipment comes in!

I purposed today to reach out, and I had a good conversation with SSG Cheatwood about Bible Study last Wednesday and playing guitar.

No comments: