Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Ordinary Day (07 SEP 10)

I went walking around the FOB today and had a couple of cool encounters. I prayed with a platoon of Sappers on their way to Kandahar after I hung out with them for about 15 minutes. Their LT was telling me about how God had redeemed him and saved his marriage, and we had a good time of fellowship talking about God's goodness!

On my way back from the "North End," I stopped into the PRT motorpool and had a good time chatting with a few Sailors. I am especially hoping to talk with on Petty Officer (I can't remember his name, though!) who opened up a little while I was there.

Sheri and I talked on the phone for a while tonight; God really matched us well. Sometimes it is a little weird how much we think alike. Weird, but very cool! I can't wait for our "date night!"

No comments: